Imageforge is one of Thailand’s leading video production and creative agencies, a claim made by many but others cannot cite producing video for some of the worlds biggest companies. Accor Group, Starwood Group, Erawan Hotels, Pullman, Ibis, W, Sheraton, The Nai Harn and The BBC are just some of our biggest worldwide video production Thailand clients to date just to show we can deliver video at all levels, however half of our customers are smaller companies based in Phuket, Bangkok, London and throughout Thailand. One of the reasons we chose Phuket as our base of operations is the low cost of doing business here allowing us to offer international quality through our multi-national team of British, Australian and French Cameramen at Thailand prices.
Above we have various demonstrations of our video production
prowess, we aim to make all of our videos world class and scale things depending on your budget. Having your product or service represented by a professionally made video can help build trust in your clients so they are left without any doubts that you will be time and/or money well spent!
Why should your company invest in video production?
- It will show prospective clients that you have invested a lot in what you do & you’re a professional company
- It will potentially make your company look bigger than it really is, thus attracting bigger clients
- If your competition has one already, you are behind, if they don’t, this is a free shot at getting ahead!
- Google strongly ranks based on audience retention now, this is the amount of time people spend on your website. Plainly put, the more interesting content you have on your website, the longer a user stays and the more interesting Google assumes your website must be. There is no better way to keep people on your website than having a professional video production embedded within the content.
- Social Media and Mobile Video has now become an almost compulsory part of social media marketing. We have very affordable packages that can produce multiple short videos to be drip feed to your viewers over time.
Perhaps you just need a Phuket Cameraman?
If you require a cameraman in Phuket or even cameramen, we have a selection of both Thai and foreign cameramen depending
on your budget and expectations. Our main cameraman David Pritchard from England specializes in being a director of photography for beautiful setup shots such as Tv commercials, music videos and hotel videos. Our other highly experienced European cameraman Raphael Franco specializes in documentary work
having worked as a war journalist for many years and living in Thailand for all his life which means he is highly adept at navigating the complicated Thai landscape of being a cameraman for documentaries based in Thailand.
A typical setup
Our highly capable camera crew is fully equipped with everything your production will likely require.
Sony A7Sii Camera, Sony A7rii Camera, Sony FS5 Camera, Phantom 4 Pro Aerial Photography Drone
Canon L lenses or Sigma Art Lenses Ranging from 16mm to 600mm
5 Arri Fresnal Lights
A Variety Of Led Panels
Gels in all types of CTB and Stylistic Colours
Adjustable size Slider, 1.2 meter long Slider with Counterweight, Motorized 1 meter slider
7 Foot Portable Jib, 14 foot Heavy Jib
Gimbal for Small Mirrorless/DSLR Cameras and a Steadicam
Sound Recorders, Lav Mics, Shotgun Mics and Stereo Mics, all Above broadcast standard
Having a Phuket cameraman get your shots gives you more than just a skilled technician with a camera, you’re getting an experienced local who understands the logistics and most importantly will save you very valuable time when it comes to shooting the video! It also removes a lot of stress and responsibility putting this element of the video production into some very trusted hands.
David Pritchard Filming a Presenter
BTS of Food Shots during a hotel shoot
Presenter piece to camera #arri-lighting
BTS Music Video